Hackathon Queries

Hola Hackers,

If you’ve got any questions regarding the Game of Bots hackathon, feel free to ask here on this thread. Our team would be happy to help you! :innocent:

Pratik Parmar
Developer Evangelist

1 Like

Hey, Vaishnavi here!
Why my teammates aren’t receiving any emails regarding the info about the hackathon. and How can they add to this portal?

2 Likes

I completely Register into the hackathon . My all team members got mail .
Now what should i do…?

1 Like

Hey Jigar Vakil this side,

Me and My team have registered successfully for Digital hackathon 2020 for Chat Bot.
Can you guide us to further process for training and hackathon.

What are the next steps to follow?

1 Like

Should we build a website before coming into the hackathon?? Cause we need to deploy the bot we make ryt?? Can u please get this clarified!

1 Like

No, you don’t have to build a website before the hackathon. On the YM platform we already have a sandbox environment where you test the bot during the hackathon.

2 Likes

We will be hosting YM Academy to get you familiar with the YM platform. For more details, please checkout this post: YM Academy Schedule

1 Like

We will be hosting YM Academy to get you familiar with the YM platform. For more details, please checkout this post: YM Academy Schedule

1 Like

Can you please check in the Spam folder also?

Checked already but no mail to my teammates.

1 Like

Sir some of my team member does not receive any mail.

1 Like

Hi All,
I wanted ask like do we have prepare/create a solution for the real world problem specific to the categories defined in this page “https://yellowmessenger.com/the-game-of-bots/” or will you provide a problem statement for us to work on. Is the solution that we will be creating can only include YellowMessenger tool or can we have some integration with Automation Anywhere or such kind of other tools.

2 Likes

I’ve sent the emails again. Can you please check now?

Can you please share their email ID with me in a personal message?

yes they received the mail
Thank you for helping .

Yes they have received now
Thank you for the help
Vaishnavi Patel

1 Like

Just wanted to know …do we have to build this bot only using your application?
Or like can we use other programming languages to do so…?

1 Like

Hello to everyone on the yellow messenger team. My team mates and I have registered for the hacakthon
by visiting this link: https://yellowmessenger.com/the-game-of-bots/?utm_source=face&utm_medium=student_communities&utm_campaign=gob

We have also received an email from the id: prateek@yellowmessenger.com

Could you please let us know what would be the next steps for us and how we would be getting updated about the upcoming programmes? As in, would emails be sent, or everyone has to make an account in the community space of yellowmessenger?

1 Like

We’ll rollout the emails to each and every participants as well as we will keep you updated here in the announcement tab on the community.

Yeah Sayan! We will provide you the access to the YM platform which you can use to build the bots.