Hackathon Queries

Hello Anee!
Please let us know if you’re still facing issue with login. :slightly_smiling_face:

I am not able to Login…

1 Like

is there any registration in choosing domain… or we can choose any one domain we want to do…

1 Like

No Mahima! You can choose any domain/category you want without any registration. The only time we ask about the category is during the submission.
Happy Hacking! :tada:

Thank you very much…for your fast reply…thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you please share your email ID in a personal message, if you’re still facing any issue with login.

Hello!! I registered for the Hackathon but I failed to follow even from the first day. I can see all the videos from now and can carry on with you. But I want to know whether only videos were posted yet or any works or practice projects are going on. Deadline for any of them is over? Please give me all the informations about the present projects if any. Can I continue with you or any deadline is over?

Please go through the YM Academy sessions on our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk6vppoiEVg&list=PL7C4sOlsc-LUysVoWaDz_fjC8XAuBWK5w.

The last date for bot submission is 27th September, please go through the following post - Innovation Challange

@JayasuryaaGR
Were u able to get help at

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk6vppoiEVg&list=PL7C4sOlsc-LUysVoWaDz_fjC8XAuBWK5w .

The last date for bot submission is 27th September, please go through the following post - Innovation Challange

My Email: anee.pritam@associates.scit.edu

Hey, I have a doubt regarding the deadlines. Do we need to present our ideas for the bot by 27th September or the complete chatbot itself? Please let me know so that my team can work according to that.

1 Like

Hello Jaykirit,
Yes, you need to complete the bot by 27th September. However, if you get shortlisted for the grand finale, which will be annouced on 3rd October; you can improve your bots before you showcase it during the Grand Finale which is on 10th October.

1 Like

@Pratik My teammate is facing issues to login to his account eve though he has registered . what do we need to do? can you reset his account? 2018.omkar.mane@ves.ac.in This is his email id with which he registered.

1 Like

Sure Aditya! However, please keep in mind that he will lose access to any bot he has worked till now.

Yes I got help. Thank You so much for your kind support.

1 Like

@Pratik Okay thanks! He has joined in from a different account will be working on the bot with this account 25omkarmane@gmail.com

1 Like

Hey, I’ve got a doubt with respect to creating a function.
When the step in a journey has 3 possible outputs, goes in 3 diff set of questions , How to map a Step to 3 response outputs ?
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Am try to display information as cards, using function. But images not displaying.

Here is the code am using:

app.sendCards([
{
image: ‘https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/PDF_file_icon.svg’,
actions: [{
title: ‘Download Label’,
url: data.label_url
}]
}
]);

Can someone help me, please

sir i am unable to get response after buying a item.please can you help me code is correct only.

1 Like

Hello, this is Shirisha. I am not able to create a new bot. Is there an upper cap on the number of bots that can be created?
TIA

1 Like