Introduce yourself

I haven’t received the link to the live session for yesterday. Can u say even whther u will send today or not?

1 Like

Hello Hari,
You can link to join the live sessions here: YM Academy Invitation

Hola Hackers!

I’m Vartika Verma from Yellow Messenger and I head marketing for YM globally. The more interesting fact about me Is that I built the Billy Bot on Yellow Messenger using the easy-breezy blot flow builder!
Look forward to seeing many interesting bots coming from this hackathon!

Best,
Vartika

3 Likes

Hello! this is Masoom Ali .I’m CSE final year student. I am so excited that i’m gonna learn a very new thing. i wish i will get the knowledge what i expecting.

1 Like

Welcome to the YM community Masoom Ali! :tada:
We’re excited to have you here! :star_struck:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: YM Academy Day 1 QnA

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hackathon Queries

I am Sudheer Bandaru, a final year Electronics Engineering student. I am very much interested in virtual assistants, bots and coding stuff. I have built a voice assistant last month. This will be a great opportunity to showcase the talent we have got. Thanks YM for such an opportunity.

1 Like

Thankyou Pratik, i know its been long without any activity from my side and i was not able to complete my challenge due to some personnal reasons

1 Like

Hi Pratik,
I want to know how to integrate Uipath with YM
Can you suggest me how to do it.

Thanks
Ganesh

@Ganesh_Simhadri,

The integration will be API based. We have a marketplace component
(WIP)where we have integrated with UiPath Orchestrator.

You can make use of the UiPath Orchestrator API guide to perform various actions based on the User response.

1 Like

Thank you @Jishnu_Mishra
Since i’m new to YM,
Can you please elaborate the concept how to move forward.

Hey Ganesh,

If you are aware of the concept of API consumption using Postman or any other tool. it should be very simple.
The below document will guide you on the steps of consuming an API using YM platform

Hi,

I am Deepak Karunakaran from NeST IT attended 3 days training session. I have experience in application development , security testing uipath automation . I wanted to explore on AI chatbots

1 Like

Hi I am Taranvir from H&R Block working as a Associate Software Engineer. I attended the training of Bot Development which looked pretty insightful and impressive. I am Looking forward for more such Bot Development trainings with yellow Messenger!!

1 Like

Welcome to the YM community Deepak! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Taranvir,
We’re really excited to have you here in YM community. We will be sharing upcoming learning opportunities here on the community, stay tuned for more! :wink:

Hi, I am Suresh Kumar. Working as a VBA, Uipath developer. Over all 7.5 years of experience. 3 years in operations and 4.5 years in technical.

1 Like

Welcome to the YM community Sures! We’d love to see some UiPath integration with Yellow Messenger bots. Here’s a good starting point if you’re interested: https://connect.uipath.com/marketplace/components/yellow-messenger-conversational-ai-platform/media

Come for the cognitive engagement, Stay for the community!
I just started my first day as part of the India Growth team at Yellow Messenger. Here’s wishing all of you a great week ahead!
Missed the YM Academy training earlier this month :((( But I’m geared up for the next one…

Happy Hacking…

1 Like