Introduce yourself

Thankyou Pratik, i know its been long without any activity from my side and i was not able to complete my challenge due to some personnal reasons

1 Like

Hi Pratik,
I want to know how to integrate Uipath with YM
Can you suggest me how to do it.

Thanks
Ganesh

@Ganesh_Simhadri,

The integration will be API based. We have a marketplace component
(WIP)where we have integrated with UiPath Orchestrator.

You can make use of the UiPath Orchestrator API guide to perform various actions based on the User response.

1 Like

Thank you @Jishnu_Mishra
Since i’m new to YM,
Can you please elaborate the concept how to move forward.

Hey Ganesh,

If you are aware of the concept of API consumption using Postman or any other tool. it should be very simple.
The below document will guide you on the steps of consuming an API using YM platform

Hi,

I am Deepak Karunakaran from NeST IT attended 3 days training session. I have experience in application development , security testing uipath automation . I wanted to explore on AI chatbots

1 Like

Hi I am Taranvir from H&R Block working as a Associate Software Engineer. I attended the training of Bot Development which looked pretty insightful and impressive. I am Looking forward for more such Bot Development trainings with yellow Messenger!!

1 Like

Welcome to the YM community Deepak! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Taranvir,
We’re really excited to have you here in YM community. We will be sharing upcoming learning opportunities here on the community, stay tuned for more! :wink:

Hi, I am Suresh Kumar. Working as a VBA, Uipath developer. Over all 7.5 years of experience. 3 years in operations and 4.5 years in technical.

1 Like

Welcome to the YM community Sures! We’d love to see some UiPath integration with Yellow Messenger bots. Here’s a good starting point if you’re interested: https://connect.uipath.com/marketplace/components/yellow-messenger-conversational-ai-platform/media

Come for the cognitive engagement, Stay for the community!
I just started my first day as part of the India Growth team at Yellow Messenger. Here’s wishing all of you a great week ahead!
Missed the YM Academy training earlier this month :((( But I’m geared up for the next one…

Happy Hacking…

1 Like

Welcome to the YM community and YM Tribe! :star_struck:
Very excited to have you here in the community!

1 Like

Hi My self Harsha Reddy Started working at YM from Dec 1 I’m already into building bot but I’m looking to gain more knowledge on it

1 Like

Hi I am Kumar Prateek joining as an intern from today and really excited to work on building bots and looking forward to learn a lot.

1 Like

Hey Kumar!
Welcome to the YM Fam! Very excited to have you here! :sunglasses:

Hi everyone, I am Irti Kapoor from Vanguard Australia. Working currently on building automation tests for YM. Looking forward to a great experience with YM.

1 Like

Hello @irtikapoor !
Welcome to the YM Community! Let us know if you’ve any questions regarding the bot building. YM Community is always happy to help fellow community members.

Thanks @Pratik. Would you be able to help with - Query on didYouMean journey ?

1 Like

Hello, I am Sandya from hyderabad this is my first day at Yellow Messenger and I am excited to start my carrer from here.

1 Like