Introduce yourself

Hi,

This is Bindiya AJ, working as assistant professor, ISE dept, East Point College of Engineering and Technology. Very exited on YM training sessions and hackathon.

1 Like

Hi, I am Akruti Bagla. I Interned as a conversational UX Designer at Jio haptik. Super excited to try out YM and learn through the sessions

1 Like

Welcome to the YM community, Vajrang! :partying_face:
We’d love to see YM integration with UiPath. Here’s a starting point, if you’re interested: https://connect.uipath.com/marketplace/components/yellow-messenger-conversational-ai-platform/media

1 Like

Welcome to the YM community Claude! :tada:
We’re excited to have you here :star_struck:

1 Like

Welcome to the YM community Bindiya! :partying_face:

1 Like

I am a consultant of business transformation services, working on re-imaging and empowering the enterprise IT Service Desk functions from people, process and technology standpoint.

2 Likes

Hey stranger! I’m glad to see you here Claude - I know you can have some brilliant ideas so can’t wait to see what you come up with! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks I can’t wait .

2 Likes

I am a techsavvy kid who wants to help humanitarian causes with technology.Would love to learn from all the experts here.I am interested in anything to do with technology.

Kind Regards,
Atharv

3 Likes

Welcome to the YM community Sandeep! :tada:

1 Like

Welcome to the YM community Atharv! :partying_face:
You can check out our blog to learn more about the conversational AI: https://blog.yellowmessenger.com/

1 Like

Hello, this is Satesh Kumar - A Conversational AI enthusiast and currently works as a consultant in the space of Digital Communications and Conversational AI enabling enterprises to deliver superior customer experience through Conversations. I play an active role in contributing towards the growth of Cognizant’s Conversational AI business across Germany.

I am more of a business consultant in the Conversational AI space with hands-on development experience on Bot Analytics and don’t have a team here, but would like to join a developer team.

Thanks,
Satesh

2 Likes

Hi my name is Adit. I’m from Indonesia, heard about this from my friends who’s working for YM. Hope to learn more about bot developing

1 Like

Welcome to the YM community Adit :sunglasses:!

Welcome to the YM community Satesh! :tada:
Don’t worry if you don’t have a team right now. You can always form a team of amazing developers from this community. :wink:

Hi, I am Srinath. I am a business journalist and a tech marketer. I look forward to participating in YM game of bots hackathon and learn more from the community here. Excited to build my chatbot!

1 Like

Hi all !
I’m Somal Chakraborty. Third year undergrad at NITW.
Finished my GSoC on app development this month.
Looking forward to have a learning experience with YM.
About the game-of-bots event,may I ask the pre-requisites to join the academy?
I mean what are the things that I should already know

2 Likes

Hello Somal!
Welcome to the YM community :tada:
We’re hosting YM Academy for all participants where you can learn more about the YM platform! Prior experience in programming will surely help but it’s not necessary.

Hello Guys, Myself Nitesh from BIT Mesra, excited to take part in first chatbot hackathon

1 Like

Hi,
I am Rakesh and I am new to this session. I am interested in learning new things in AI like chatbot. I newer tried anything in this chatbot area. So I am excited.

1 Like