Introduce yourself

Welcome to the YM community Jaseel! :star_struck:

Game of Bots is for developers and non-developers. The difficulty of the problem is chosen by the participant. They have to submit it in time and judges will evaluate as per different criteria. We will announce more detailed schedule soon. :wink:

Hey, This is Abhishek Anand , I am an undergrad from bits pilani.

1 Like

Thank you, I am excited for the hackathon!

1 Like

Hey everyone! This is Purnima from Crescent University.

1 Like

Hello All.
I’m Shalaka Thorat. I’m pursuing BE-IT at ISquareIT Pune, currently in Final year.
I’m enthusiastic to learn new advancing technologies in AI, ML.
Looking forward to learn new things and gain experiences in this Hackathon. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am Vidhya Sagar, currently pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science stream. I am more into development and technology. And I am very eager to learn and explore new things. So, I’m very excited now to know about this new platform and building my own chatbot. :grinning:

Hi Friends😊,
Myself Shivadarshana,you can call me Shiva.I am pursuing 4th year Btech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Government College of Engineering Kannur,Kerala.I heard about this event from a mail received from FACEPrep.I felt very excited and I discussed with my friends about this.They also showed interest so we formed a group of five.We only have a little idea about this event and we are really excited.

1 Like

Hi there everyone! It’s great to be here! I am a solo participant right now, looking for similar minded people to form a team. Please DM me on twitter @vikrantbhat1022 if interested! :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome to the YM community Vikrant! :star_struck:
For team formation you check out this post: Hackathon Team Formation

Hi everyone! I’m Somdev Basu, currently a senior pursuing CSE. I’ve been a part of multiple hackathons previously and have had development experience in both full stack and app development. My latest love is Deep Learning and RNNs and I’m looking forward to applying this knowledge in developing chatbots. Find me here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone,
This is MURALI from 4th year in the stream of Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Mailam Engineering College. I want to get experience in this hackathon and going to participate.

1 Like

This is Senthil Vasan, having experience in developing products and projects.
I would like to explore more in the AI Chatbots.
I am very much excited to learn and working with Yellow Messenger Chatbots.
I have gone through the document, its interesting to read and know about yellow messenger features.

1 Like

Welcome to the YM community Somdev! :star_struck:

Welcome to the YM community Senthil! :tada:
We’re really excited to have you here!

Welcome to the YM community Murali!

Hello My fellow friends,
My name is HARSH MISHRA. Excited to join here. Hope you are all fine.

1 Like

Welcome to the YM community Harsh! :star_struck:

Hello all,
Self chaitra AC ,I’m a student persuing my b.tech in CSE .
I’m very excited to move into this yellow community,actually I’m very new to this kind of participations but,I’m pretty excited in trying out new things :confetti_ball::tada:whooo-heeeeeee…I’m here!!!:raised_hands:

1 Like

Hello All,
I am Jatin Arora, an undergrad at Bits Pilani.
Excited for the Hackathon!

1 Like