The journey with first step as Text is not working

I have connected all the steps and trained the bot but the bot is unable to recognize the first step if it is text message. Can you please help me with this

1 Like

Hi Divya,

Did you check the confidence of the text that you typed? To do so, You can click on Tools > Test your bot and type the text and press enter
To improve the confidence you can add similar utterances to the same journey and retrain the bot

1 Like

Yeah, I have tried it and got the confidence as 1. I have also attached the same below.

Can you provide access to the bot to [email protected],

To provide access, Go to the Configuration Menu(6th menu on the left) and go to access control and click new user.

To give the access, paste the above email id and make sure to tick the ‘Admin’ Checkbox and click Invite.

1 Like

Hi Arun,
Given you the access can you also please check the same for the response slug. The text message in response slug also is not getting reflected

1 Like

Hi Divya,

There seems to be an issue with the platform when you access the bot in a platform page, We will look into this issue and keep you posted on any updates.

As an alternative you can use the bot by going to the test Demo link which you can access by clicking on Tools > Bot Direct Link and use your bot via the new page that opens

1 Like

Hi Arun,

Thanks for the support…Let me know if the issue is resolved

1 Like