YM Academy Day 1 QnA

Hello Folks,

Thank you for joining us for the Yellow Messenger Academy. If you’ve got any questions from day 1 session, you can drop your question in the comments below. :wink:

Update: We’ve created a step by step instruction guide for you. You can use it to sign up and create your own Bot on Yellow Messenger platform: Bot Creation Guide

3 Likes

I Tried creating a bot by using token which I received in confirmation mail But when I click create bot Iam unable to view my bot

@Pratik same problem can u please help

Try rigistering and logging in with different account and create bot as soon as you receive the token because token as some expiry issues

When will the recorded sessions available to watch.

1 Like

I have created Journey as explained in Day 1 session. But the bot is not triggering the Journey.
Only default journey is triggering. “Order Food” journey created and trained is not triggering. My team is also facing the same issue.

Please guide us.

Following error is logging every second:

[ioredis] Unhandled error event: ClusterAllFailedError: Failed to refresh slots cache.
a few seconds ago at tryNode (/app/node_modules/ioredis/built/cluster/index.js:359:31)
a few seconds ago at /app/node_modules/ioredis/built/cluster/index.js:376:21
a few seconds ago at Timeout.duplicatedConnection.cluster.utils_2.timeout (/app/node_modules/ioredis/built/cluster/index.js:624:24)
a few seconds ago at Timeout.run (/app/node_modules/ioredis/built/utils/index.js:156:22)
a few seconds ago at ontimeout (timers.js:502:15)
a few seconds ago at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:323:5)
a few seconds ago at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:290:5)

1 Like

Hi ! In sandbox, I enter name,description and topic But I couldnt create new bot icon. Can you help me? Is it hackathon.yellowmessenger.com or app.yellowmessenger.com?

1 Like

I tried cuisine options and their responses. Once the user chooses the cuisines it is not displaying the set responses. Please help.

1 Like

Yeah Amirtha, you need to sign up on hackathon.yellowmessenger.com

Can you please check if you bot is trained?

Try creating account with new mail and create the bot as soon as you receive the token then the bot will appear in sand box. I guess there are some expiry issues for the token so try this way.

Thanks and Regards
Varun

The recorded session is available to watch on the same link. :wink:

1 Like

Invoking a new journey is not working.

1 Like

Can you please share a screenshot here?

Yes. I have two journeys for North and South Menu. I want the menu to be displayed when these journeys are triggered. I have trained the bot with the keywords, in the respective journeys.

2 Likes

Looks like you are dealing with a similar problem as I do. I am not able to get the chatbot to respond with relevant journeys. I have the same north and south indian menu journeys and they are trained.

2 Likes

Hi, there is a login issue, I signed up successfully but can’t login, it says “incorrect login details”. I clicked forget password but the email never came. Please help

1 Like

Hello Ardytia!
Did you use SSO (sign in using Google / Github etc) or did you register using a sign up form?

I am also facing similar issues that the journeys are trained and not responding. If it has ran for someone please let us know if you did something differently.

In my case it also not showing the three moving dots(for trying to respond) for a random question if there is no journeys as was shown in the version sir had in the demo. Only default journeys are working

1 Like