YM Academy Day 1 QnA

Let’s wait. I am sure @Pratik and others would have noticed this. I am also not getting the ‘three moving dots.’ When I tried to use the bot via direct link, there was no activity. I was able to type messages though. No default prompt or response. When I came back to sandbox, all the messages I typed in were available there xD

2 Likes

Yeah Srinath! We’re looking into this and will let you as soon as possible.

2 Likes

With a form. And I also didn’t receive the token

I tried food options and their responses. After choosing the food type it is not displaying the set responses. It isn’t working for user data as well. I am not receiving responses for any selection or text typed. I have trained the model but the problem hasn’t been solved. Please help.

1 Like

I also tried deleting the journeys and creating them again from the start. But I am still not able to get the set responses.

1 Like

Can you train the bot again and reload the webpage after training? :wink:

I run the default journey and tried to run new journey called Breakfast menu. But its not running. Can you help me with it?

1 Like

Can you train the bot again and reload the webpage after training? :wink:

1 Like

Sir after training the bot it is not responding. Tried several times by reloading or by deleting and creating again. Could you please look into this issue?And also is it possible to clear the chatbot messages? @Pratik

1 Like

facing a similar issue
other than the ‘default’ action, no other journey is getting triggered

Hi I tried it several times training and reloading again. Still I couldnt get response for new journey. Only default journey is working. Have I missed any steps here?

All facing the same issue but I watched the video and in that while training the bot Regularisation set to 0.001 and in our case it is Disabled. Does Regularisation matter while training the bot?

1 Like

i tried doing that but the problem still persists .please help me out

The bot doesn’t work. I added a menu journey and trained the bot for utterances like “show me the menu”. I followed the steps exactly as shown in the video. The bot doesn’t respond to the exact same utterances that I had entered and the menu journey is not triggered.

1 Like

Yes, I have done that. Still not able to get the responses in the bot. It just reads whatever i am putting in the chat box

hey did you get how to fix that problem ?

No i haven’t been able to fix it.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We had some technical issue. Hence bots were not responding.
It has been fixed now. You can try triggering journey…

1 Like

Its working now! Thank you Sir :raised_hands:

I can login now, I also got the token. But when I tried making new bot in sandbox, it is not created at all. Should I sign up with another email?

1 Like