YM Academy Day 2 QnA

Hello Folks,

Thank you for joining us for the Yellow Messenger Academy. If you’ve got any questions from day 1 session, you can drop your question in the comments below. :wink:

i’m not able to create a project using the token id

1 Like

Hello active users under monitor is 0 and it says my bot is operational. My bot doesn’t respond beyond default journey. I have two more journeys and I have trained multiple utterances. What else should I configure?

1 Like

I think sir, If many people facing “creating bot” issue then it will be grateful if you consider of extending upcoming events time period.

Press like If you agree🙌

Where do you find monitor?

1 Like

Hi Pratik, for API in this hackathon, do we just put dummy one? For example, Google Maps API for showing specific locations

1 Like

Hi Ardytia,
Yes, you can use any API you want during the Academy. However for starter, we strongly recommand using a simple API. You can checkout this tutorial to integrate weather API with YM bot: https://help.yellowmessenger.com/bot-building-training/build-your-first-chatbot/

Hope this helps!

Please try once again, there was a technical issue regarding the journeys.

1 Like

Yes, it was communicated on day 1 forum. Thank you.

1 Like

Like day 1, is there a pdf or some written material for whatever that was taught in day 2? The day 1 pdf was useful.

1 Like

Yeah, you can checkout the presentation from day 2 using this link.

1 Like

Thank you. This is useful. Please do it for other sessions too after they get over :smiley:

2 Likes

We’re glad you’re liking it. :star_struck:
Every day during the Academy, once the session is over we will provide content in the YouTube video description.

1 Like

It would be good if we can get a live experience of writing the code.
It is very confusing for me to implement theory that has been thought for about 30 minutes.

1 Like

Good point Sridhar! You can always go back to YouTube and watch the recorded videos to watch how code is implemented.

You can also use YM Docs to understand the code. If you’re specifically talking about code related to Cloud Functions, you can check out this.

Hope this helps! Please let us know if you need more help from us :wink:

Hello, active users under monitor are 0 and it says my bot is operational.
My bot is not responding after the default journey.
I have 3 more journeys and I have trained multiple utterances and reloaded the page multiple times. Please help me solve this problem as I am not able to move ahead with the next sessions.

2 Likes

Can you please reset the container? You can see a button just below the Bot Status.
Please let us know if the issue persists.

Hi,
I did restart the bot. But there is not change in the active users. Nor am i getting any response from the bot.

1 Like

@divya_gaikwad is this resolved?
else pls let us know

1 Like